Monday, July 19, 2010

Referee Screen

Here is another little freebie for the readers. I couldn't find a good referee's screen that used Chainmail, so I quickly threw one together. The intended layout has the Underworld and Wilderness section as the leftmost pane, the Chainmail tables in the center and the list of monsters on the right. I tried to include only information that would be relevant during a game, so I left out dungeon design notes, treasure tables and so on. Let me know what you think.

Referee Screen for Dungeons & Dragons

6 comments:

  1. Excellent job, thank you very much. I hope I'll get a game going one day in which I can use this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most excellent. For your pluppets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a good OD&D Screen.

    I think this is the best one I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome screen, hands down best out there. Is there any chance you could post the original document? I would love to change the attack matrix numbers to the alternative combat system. My current group prefers the d20 attack roll. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post Must Visist this following link and enjoy world latest news and latest insurance policy!!

    WORLD NEWS TODAY

    EUROPEAN HEALTH INSURANCE CARD

    World View

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...